Bio Milk 1
Your Need: Baby Nutrition
Your Type: From birth - 6 months
The KORRES Full Circle
The frequency and number of meals depend on the age and weight of the baby. Follow your pediatrician's instructions carefully.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil freshly run water and leave it to cool for about 30 minutes at 50o Add the right amount of water (consult the nutrition table) into the sterile bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
- Always use the scoop provided in the package. Level off the powder using the scoop leveller.
- Add the right amount of powder to the water, according to the nutrition chart. Place the sterilized teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature of the milk on your wrist before feeding. Temperature should be 40 °C.
- After use, close the package tightly and store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, use the contents within 4 weeks.
Non-boiled water and utensils or improper dilution can affect the infant’s health. Improper storage, use, preparation and feeding can have adverse effects on your baby's health.
Prepare only one meal at a time. Feed your baby immediately and follow the instructions faithfully. Do not keep the leftover milk, throw away the leftover. Always hold the baby in your arms during the meal. Leaving the baby unattended can cause choking.
At this age, baby nutrition is enriched with other foods and milk is just one part of a balanced diet. Consult your doctor before starting or introducing any new foods to your child's diet. The product should not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first six months of a baby's life. Breast milk is the ideal food for babies and breastfeeding should be continued for as long as possible.
The frequency and the feedings per day depend on baby’s age and weight. Please contact your healthcare professional.
100ml = 3 leveled scoops (12.9g powder) + 90ml water.
A scoop = 4.3g
SKIMMED MILK *, DEMINERALIZED WHEY POWDER *, VEGETABLE OILS * (SUNFLOWER OIL, COCONUT OIL, RAPESEED OIL), LACTOSE *, GALACTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES * (GOS, FROM LACTOSE), MINERALS (CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM CITRATE, ZINC SULPHATE, SODIUM SELENATE, MANGANESE SULPHATE, POTASSIUM IODATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, COPPER SULPHATE, IRON SULPHATE), EMULSIFIER (SUNFLOWER LECITHIN*), REFINED FISH OIL1, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, VITAMINS (SODIUM ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL ACETATE, CHOLECALCIFEROL, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM D-PANTOTHENATE, D-BIOTIN, CYANOCOBALAMIN, PHYLLOQUINONE, FOLIC ACID, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN), L-TYROSINE , L-TRYPTOPHAN, INOSITOL, ANTIOXIDANT (TOCOPHEROL EXTRACT), L-CYSTEINE, L-CARNITINE.
* from organic production
¹ main source of the micronutrient DHA **
**As required by the legislation for all infant formula