First, we would like to inform you that our company “KORRES S.A.” has taken all the necessary measures and has developed all the appropriate policies in order to fully comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to provide the highest possible level of protection for everyone involved with it.
The Controller shall be the company under the name “KORRES SOCIETE ANONYME - NATURAL PRODUCTS” (distinctive title: “KORRES S.A.”), based in Metamorfosi, Attica (3 Drosini Street & Tatoiou Str., P.C. 14452) with General Electronic Commercial Registry 085349902000. You can contact us for any issue relating to you, regarding the retention and processing of your data, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hellenic Data Protection Authority is responsible for the implementation of the regulatory framework on personal data in Greece, the contact details of which can be found on this website: http://www.dpa.gr/.
- When you register as a user on our website or install our application, we may ask you to provide us with some information about you. This information may include personal information, such as first name, surname and e-mail address. In some cases you may be asked to provide us with a telephone number and other personal information, such as sex, age, address, information about any problems you have experienced with our products, your skin type and condition. This data shall be collected from information you provide to us through your contact with us, via the internet, email or telephone.
- In addition, during your navigation on our website, IP address and Cookies data may be included in the abovementioned data.
- When you register as a user through our website or application in the points collection reward program and/or make a purchase.
- When you register as a point of sale through our website or application, and make sales as our associate.
- When you request to receive newsletters or information/promotional information via messaging services (e.g., SMS, Viber).
- When you submit questions or requests about our services.
- When you wish to file a complaint or report a problem you face, relating to one of our products.
- When you participate in one of our competitions.
- When you send us your curriculum vitae for the recruitment of staff.
Your personal data shall be collected by us and used:
- to provide services of the platform for collecting points of purchases of our products and selling them through pharmacies/stores;
- to provide a point collection reward program;
- for promotional activities and promotion of our services and products, as long as you have consented to be contacted by us. Specifically, we will only contact you via email, telephone, SMS, other available messaging service for our services, competitions, offers, discounts or events;
- to reply to questions, requests and complaints about our products or our company;
- to contact you in case you notify us of an adverse reaction to one of our products and to ensure the quality of our products and our compliance with the existing legislative framework governing the manufacturing and marketing of cosmetic products; and
- to hire the necessary staff for the operation of our company.
Your data shall be stored and retained, as applicable, for as long as is permitted in accordance with the applicable legislation, for the purpose of collection and processing it, namely the personal data of registered users shall be retained for as long as they maintain their account, and for an additional period of six (6) months, for promotional purposes, or for participation in a specific promotional activity, for as long as you have consented to retain your data, and until its completion, for recruitment purposes for two years, and, in any case, your data shall be deleted when the purpose of their collection expires, unless a longer retention period is required to comply with applicable law, e.g. for tax, commercial or product security reasons.
The data collected by our company is processed for various legitimate reasons, as applicable, including for the existence of a contract between us or at the conclusion stage and in order to fulfill it, due to legal obligations of the Company, arising from the existing legislation (e.g. tax provisions, commercial law, e-commerce legislation), the legal interest of “KORRES S.A.” for reasons of operation of our business, such as recruiting the necessary staff or ensuring the safety of our products, with your consent, where required.
You should be aware that we may store, use and publish personal data that you have provided to us, if we deem this to be necessary, to comply with the applicable law, or a legal procedure, or if it is in the interest of the protection the life of an individual, as well as to ensure the quality of our products.
If the processing of your data is based exclusively on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time and henceforth; however, this may affect the provision of services on our part and make it impossible to continue.
In accordance with the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, you have the following rights:
A. Right to access and to information: you have the right to be informed by us about which of your data we have collected, for what purpose, for how long we intend to retain it and to whom we could transfer it, especially when it comes to third countries.
B. Right to rectification (correction): you can ask us to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete information that we keep for you.
C. Right to restrict and to object to processing; you can ask us to restrict or to stop processing your personal data if you believe that the information we have collected and retain is inaccurate, or if you no longer wish to receive informative and advertising messages about our products.
D. Right to data portability: you can request to receive a copy of your data that we retain and/or have it transmitted to another controller for you.
E. Right to erasure: you can request us to delete the personal data, namely data and information that we retain, if you wish to withdraw your consent for their retention and processing by us, according to the above, and, of course, if your data is unlawfully processed, in violation of the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us via email at email@example.com
You should know that the data we collect is stored on a secure server, protected by a password and a firewall. Our company implements policies and technical measures aimed at ensuring, to the extent possible, the security and integrity of all information, including your personal data.
As a rule, we do not transfer your personal data that we collect in the abovementioned ways to third parties, within or outside the European Union; however, if transfer is required to ensure the purpose of the processing and our legitimate interest, your personal data will continue to be subject to appropriate safeguards provided by law, and we will primarily ensure that they are protected, as they would be within the EU.
The following categories of recipients may have access to your data, as applicable, in order to provide their services requested by you or required by law: cooperating courier companies, online transactions and online services providers, electronic payment clearings, recruitment service providers, other categories of partners as processors on behalf of the company. The company will share your personal data, if the law so requires, to competent police, independent, administrative, judicial authorities.
Along with other commercial organizations we shall collect data in order to monitor the use of this Website or the Application. During this process we shall NOT collect identifiable personal data. We shall collect information exclusively about the number of visitors and the Internet service provider. This information shall be used to understand the use of the website and may be shared with other companies or other third parties.
Technically essential Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website, and they allow you to browse and use its functions. These Cookies do not identify you.
Performance Cookies collect information about how you use our website. These Cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify any visitor. They are used solely to improve the performance of our website.
All information provided to “KORRES S.A.” by the users of this Website/Application (excluding personal data provided by them in accordance with the abovementioned) and, specifically, but not limited to, information, comments, ideas, general issues, technical extracts or other similar information will be considered confidential. “KORRES S.A.” may disclose, copy and use all or any of this information for any purpose without limitation, in particular for the purposes of developing, manufacturing and promoting its products.
This Website, as well as the respective application, are addressed to adults seeking information about “KORRES S.A.”. Our company shall not collect, nor intend to collect information from or about children under the age of 16.